How does it work?
In the first instance, we will ask you to fill in a questionnaire about your book. We will also ask for an extract and synopsis if these are available, in order to gauge the tone and content of the story. We will then work with you until you have a cover you feel exactly captures your unique story and voice. Our cover designer is also a published author, and understands how important it is to have a cover that perfectly encapsulates your book!
Ebook cover: £300
‣ Bespoke, unique cover based on your brief
‣ Up to three rounds of revisions
‣ Delivery of high-resolution jpeg image for use with your ebook
‣ 20% discount for three covers or more booked together
Paperback cover: £400
‣ Everything included in the ebook cover package, plus:
‣ Print-ready PDF with front, back and spine
‣ High-resolution jpeg image for use with an ebook version or on your marketing
Some of our previous cover designs, both fiction and non-fiction, are shown below. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
For more samples of our work, take a look at the Premade Covers page.